• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Friday, January 28

Head over Heels

{Photo Courtesy of Garth Walker: Classic Photography}
Hey, I'm Rebekah. I'm so excited to be starting this blog. I am a shoe-a-holic who just got engaged. And I am head over heels for my fiancee, Jason. I want to use this blog to explore my boots, pumps, tennis, and every other kind of shoe obsession, as well as entertain people with little tid bits of my life. So here it goes. 

We'll start with the official how we met/engagement story!

Jason and I met at church, and became friends. We proceeded to hang out and FLIRT {now when I say flirt I mean, you could cut the attraction between us with a knife. It was intense}. I asked him out on our first date {a group Cowboys vs. Indians date}. It was a total blast, and while I wasn't sure if he liked me, he tells me it was the best date he's ever been on. We continued to hang out and flirt, and eventually it was a Friday night, we were alone on the couch playing with his {beautiful} Macbook, and it kinda hit us that we definitely wanted to see where this went. So we continued to see where it went, and three days later it came to be the best relationship ever. We fell in love in the typical BYU-Idaho way {as quickly as possible} and we knew we were meant to be together forever.

So, on January 15, 2011 he gave me this:

and I said yes. 

It was a super cute proposal, where we were standing along the Waterfront in Portland, OR. And he was holding me close, while fishing something out of his pocket {I was praying it was a ring, but trying not to get my hopes up}, while he explained to me how he sneakily asked my dad for my hand in marriage. Then he got down one one knee and said, "Babe, will you marry me?" I said yes, and didn't even look at the BEAUTIFUL ring he had presented me with {I was way more interested in his eyes and smile.} And he made me the happiest girl in the world.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

You are so cute! I love blogs and this one is already on my favorites tab :)
I loveeeee your ring! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

AWW SISTER!!! i'm so excited for this blog. :) i already like it.!! well love it. but ya know... ;) hey while your here and if you're bored i would love to take some shoe pictures for you and go on photoshoots!

Rebekah said...

Thanks Brooke! I hope I can keep it interesting enough to read :)

And Hannah, I would love to have a shoe photoshoot!!