• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Tuesday, June 28

Best Burger in the World.





Remember last week, when I told you about the Pesto lime burgers Jason made?
Well I begged him to make them again.
Then I took pictures so you guys could be a little jealous. 
{sorry, that was mean.}

I work at a bread store and get to bring home a loaf every time I work.
The loaf we put the burgers on was Pesto Asiago.
Pesto burger + pesto bread = amazingness
{I loooooove pesto, it you couldn't tell}

Oh, and french fries.
and fry sauce.
Please tell me you have had fry sauce.
my heart dies a little bit when people haven't had it,
it's the best dipping sauce in the world.
1 part mayo 1 part ketchup.
it's so easy to make.
go home, make up some fries, and make fry sauce.
your life will be infinitely better, I promise. 

Anyway, I know this post is all about food, but shouldn't posts occasionally talk about the delicious stuff my husband makes me?



No comments: