• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Wednesday, June 22

Birthday overflow


My mom called me on my birthday and told me that she hadn't had time to send out my present.
Apparently I have "emotional" siblings.
I don't blame her in the least.
My little brother was reporting for his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
about a week after my birthday, and my little sister was graduating from high school a week after that.
Not to mention, I got married a month before my birthday.
Needless to say my mom's been pretty darn busy.
{she's one of those supermoms}

But....my birthday package did come this last weekend,
and I loved it. 
I am an avid reader, when I can find time to actually read. 
My mom gave me two books. ♥ ♥
One was written by a lady in my home ward.
{it was excellent...I finished it in three days...}
She also sent an Oregon sticker. 
{which I forgot to put in the picture}

My little sister also sent me a birthday gift.
Taylor Swift greeting cards.
We have a little ritual where we send each other T. Swift cards for each other's birthday.
I was in Rexburg on her birthday, and could not find a card anywhere. 
So I sent her a ridiculous one with a fluffy dog on it. 
{and Jason sent her a dollar, he's a generous guy}.
Well, Hannah bought me a bunch of cards so next time I wouldn't have to 
rely on the unreliable Rexburg, Idaho.

Thanks Mom, and Hannah. 


No comments: