• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Sunday, August 14

Light show on the east coast

Growing up in Oregon I know rain.
I mean it rains 80% of the year.
However, rain does not always mean thunderstorms.
Humidity does mean thunderstorms. 

Tonight we were driving home and the night sky was lit up with 
some amazingly cool lightening. 
I had to record it.
The closer we got to home the closer the lightening was.

Please forgive my lack of filming {and editing} skills.
I just wanted to show off the cool lightening.


I did eventually get scared and run inside. 
It was right over our heads!

No comments: