• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Wednesday, October 26

Goodbyes

Shirt: F21, Tank: Maurices, Pants: Lucky, Shoes: Keds




I was so sure that this would be a really great outfit. 
It was comfy, and fun. 
Then I stepped outside and my ankles almost froze. 
Rexburg has hit the chilly season, 
and it's here to stay.
for a good 9 months. 

Goodbye warmer weather, we'll miss you.

2 comments:

his little lady said...

ha, i heard the weather here in utah is the same. once the chill comes it never leaves until summer. i'm looking forward to the snow though. at least for a little while!
xo TJ

Rebekah said...

I'm not sure, but I hope it's a little warmer there! My toes are already freezing!