• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Monday, October 31

I use a freeze ray, it saves me time

Made by Jason, also please ignore the rest of our fridge's contents
On Saturday, Jason and I attended our church's Halloween Party.
It was pumpkin themed so we brought a cute pumpkin cake.
I love when we take a food item to an event. 
Everyone assumes that I made it, then I point them in Jason's direction.
and I giggle, as he explains to an older lady how to make something.

Now, on to the important things. 
We rocked the Halloween costumes this year. 
We were going to go as soccer players
(DC United vs the Portland Timbers)
until we heard it was a costume contest, and we were determined to win.
Our new winning ideas included:
Tim "The Tool Man"Taylor and Heidi, or Al 
The Abominable Snowman and a skier
Bums

After much deliberation, this is what we came up with.


Gru, and a minion {from Despicable Me}
We won second place
{Mary Poppins and Bert beat us out}
But, we are enjoying Lindor Trufles, so we're ok with that.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

what are you going as?


This has nothing to do with me, but I thought it was fitting for my blog.
Unfortunately, I don't know the original source, sorry!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I will be handing out candy to trick or treaters as a nurse. Scrubs are so comfy!!

Leavitt's said...

Love your costumes! and Jason needs to come make us some of his cute cakes!

DeAnne said...

2nd place!!? You guys were robbed!

Rebekah said...

Rebecca-That sounds like a nice relaxing evening!

Aunt Karen- We'll have to visit sometime so that we can make a cake!

DeAnne- We think so too! Mary Poppins is good, but it's not yellow face for an entire evening good!

Hannah Haupat said...

oh bekah! that's perfect!!! i can't believe you didn't win!!!! your face is awesome! and i love jason's shoes! and both your faces! and your hair and yellow face! and the idea. despicable me is my favorite!!!1

Rebekah said...

Thank you thank you :)

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

oh. wow. you guys are my heroes. that is seriously amazing. hahahahhaha hahahaha just made my night!

Rebekah said...

Thanks Ashely!

Lindsay Z said...

That is so DARN adorable!!!