• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Monday, July 16

Friday night drive




So, obviously I don't have any outfit pictures today, but I have these fun pictures instead. Jason and I have been getting ready to move {woohoo!!!} so I have been thinking a lot about decorating. 

Jason made us an awesome new bead frame. It has a great country/rustic feeling to it. I love it. I've been trying to find things to match it to decorate the rest of our apartment. 

Anyway kind of back to the photos. Jason and I only have photo from our wedding up in our house, and sometimes it makes us feel a little self-centered. So, Friday night Jason and I were sitting on the couch and we were talking about decorating and we decided to drive around and take some new photos for our apartment. 

So, here you go. My new decorations :)

4 comments:

Christi Lynn said...

i love those pictures!!

Fash Boulevard said...

great pictures. Fabulous post, love. I hope you're having a great summer. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit and post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Meg said...

Good luck with the move!! Great pics! :-)
megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

Katie Smith said...

Newest follower! Follow back! I love your blog and these amazing pictures!
http://ktandcamsmith.blogspot.com/