• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Monday, October 22

Life as of late

I have been a terrible blogger lately. I do have a great excuse though! My photographer {aka husband} hasn't had time to take outfit pictures with me; therefore, I give you "life according to my iPhone"


My life lately consists of caramel apples. My husband is running a business on campus as part of the business program, and they sell caramel apples. Also, they are delicious, and you should buy them ;) {sorry for the shameless plug, but I would eat all of them if I could}


Waking up at the same time the sun does has its perks.


I went as Peggy Carter to a Halloween party on Friday {more photos to come!} 
Jason was Captain America.


I found this perfect leaf on my walk to school today. It is the epitome of fall.


I'm obsessed with this song right now. 


Like I said before, Jason is doing the IBC {that's the program} so I spend a lot of time waiting around for him to finish...and I get bored so i just take pictures of my feet...


Have I mentioned I like fall?

PS: Have you entered the giveaway yet?

No comments: