• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Friday, March 8

Lessons in pattern mixing







Pattern mixing has never been one of my strengths. I always go overboard or under board and never quite get it right. However, I'm quite proud of this pattern mixing pleasure. Big print paired with a small print made it not quite so overwhelming. My next challenge stripes with polka dots {for some reason I just can't get it right.}


I'm linking up with






_________________
Outfit details:
Chambray: Charlotte Russe
Cardigan: JCP
Skirt: Dress Barn
Tights: old
Boots: Famous Footwear

2 comments:

Franziska said...

I agree with you - this pattern mixing is done just right! I didn't even really consider it pattern mixing at first because it looks so natural :)

A Silver Snapshot said...

Well m'dear, you were very successful with this pattern mixing! That jacket/blazer is so darling! Happy Sunday, and hi from the link-up!