• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Wednesday, March 13

Review: Beverly Swimwear





You. Guys. 
I love this swim suit. 
 I've been wanting a cute retro suit for ages. 
I'm so glad that I finally have one thanks to Beverly Swimwear
Beverly makes modest retro swim suits that are to die for. 
I love her vintage bikini. It is very Notebook-esque. 

When I was trying to decide on what suit I wanted to review I had the hardest time choosing!
She has a crazy wide variety of styles and color combinations. 


Vintage Bikini

Hourglass Girlie

Gathered Gal

Peek-a-Bow

You seriously should go and check her selection out.



______________________
Outfit details:

2 comments:

April Bliss Jensen said...

I LOVE that swimsuit!!! I am definitely going to have to check out Beverly Swimwear. I love the cut of vintage swimsuits. And i love your hairstyle with it! You're super cute!

Amanda said...

I've seen those swimsuits around the blogosphere! I am dying at how cute they are! I want that one. LOVE.

we&serendipity