• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Wednesday, May 22

One year older






My birthday was on Monday and as always my husband did a great job of suprising me with the one thing I've been begging for since Christmas, a 50mm lens!

My mom and sister called me on Monday to sing happy birthday to me, and there's a song that we used to sing at church for birthdays that they sang to me over the phone. It goes like this:

You've had a birthday shoot hooray!
We want to sing to you today.
One year older and wiser too,
(CLAP!)
Happy Birthday to you!

I know I'm not that old, but I have had another year to grow wiser and I wanted to share a couple of things I've learned in the last year, or 23 years {oh no! Now I've revealed my age!}


  • I have the best husband ever.
  • Dealing with family can be hard, they say mean things or hurt your feelings, but it's best to talk it out and try and mend fences. 
  • I don't need to compare myself to others. Whether it's other people's talents or stages in life. I just need to be friends with them so that I can benefit from their gifts!
  • Life after college is the best. 
  • Being a red head is awesome!

___________________
Outfit details:
Dress: Made by my mom
Skirt extender: made by my mom
Blazer: Thrifted (Gap)
Belt: stolen from my mom ;)
Shoes: 1318







No comments: