• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Friday, October 25

Lazy work day


I would like to applaud anyone who works at home and gets dressed on a regular basis.
It's been less than a week and I've gotten dressed once.
(p.s. you're looking at that one outfit)
But I didn't put makeup on, so it kind of evens out.
I did get kind of dressed yesterday and Monday.
Jeans and a t-shirt count right?
I'll try to do better next week. 
For now, I'll just live it up for the weekend.

___________________  
Outfit details:
Shirt: JCP
Skirt: made by mom
Belt: from my mom 
Boots: Macy's 
Socks: Costco

8 comments:

Sierra Oblad said...

Cute! I love your shirt! Love the belt over your skirt, too!

Sharon Hagel said...

How cute is that outfit!!! Seriously love the colors and the plaid :)

Kimberly Bonham said...

Love your outfit and your blog!

New follower via GFC. Follow me back too?


I would love to feature you on my blog for my series I Am a Mormon Monday. Email me for all the details if you are interested. bostonksox@gmail.com

Rebekah said...

Thanks Sierra!!

Rebekah said...

Kimbery, what is your blog url? I'd love to check it out!!

Kimberly Bonham said...

http://diaryofabrwneyedgirl.blogspot.com/

Rebekah said...

I love your blog! It's sooo cute!! I followed you on BlogLovin'

Kimberly Bonham said...

Yay! Thank you so much!