• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Monday, November 4

My enormously large blue head, a Halloween recap


This year for Halloween, Jason and I were Megamind and Roxanne Ritchie.
Jason is awesome and went all out making his costume.
I can't even tell you how long he spent painting his shirt and pants and
making his "enormously large blue head."
I was pretty proud of my own costume. I hemmed my dress without
screaming at my sewing machine, which is huge for me. 
I also cut my own wig (which it totally falling off here).
We had a lot of fun, but were slightly disappointed by the number
of people who haven't seen Megamind! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

mark a. said...

great costume idea! love it!

Rebekah said...

Thanks! It took us forever to come up with it!

mark a. said...

it was worth it! :)