• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Tuesday, December 24

Christmas eve with the Nortons


Merry Christmas from the Nortons…and Santa


I hope you all are having a lovely Christmas eve!
I'm getting really excited for tomorrow! Jason and I
have lots of presents under the tree and I'm so excited 
to see his reactions! Also, sorry for all the exclamation
points, I'm just super excited. 

We are looking forward to having some friends over
tonight for a big Christmas Eve dinner! (Jason is extremely
excited because he got us a Christmas goose. He's smoking 
that and a turkey. Yum!)

1 comment:

Michelle Harrison said...

Ya'll are ADORABLE! Love this photo!

Miche from Buttons and Birdcages