• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Wednesday, December 4

Recreation

^my mom hit her target on her first shot

Friday, after Thanksgiving, we took my family
and Jason's sister out shooting. 
I bought Jason his shotgun last year for Christmas, 
but I haven't been out shooting yet (it was always
too cold for me!), so after convincing my mom 
we all went out and had a little fun!
My mom has always been anti-gun but hit all 4 of her targets.
I hit like 3 and I took 15 shots. 
It was so much fun and I can't wait to go out again!
(Also, ladies and gents of BYUI my bother and
sister-in-law are both single so…yeah...)

No comments: