• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Monday, June 16

25 weeks


As I've mentioned before, I've been majorly slacking on the blogging front. Here are a few long awaited bump photos that my family has been asking for! I bought this dress with the intention of taking bump photos each week in it, but this is the first time I've actually had the energy to do it! I keep thinking I'm going to have the energy to do things, but then I get off work and fall asleep for 2 (or more...) hours. I have no idea how I'm going going to take care of a baby if I'm this tired after he comes! 

Jason and I have been trying to live it up this summer by spending more time outside than inside. We planted a garden about a month ago and we spend just about every night outside watering the garden and soaking up the last little bits of sun. It's been so nice not being glued to our TV or having to work around when our favorite shows are on. I might actually be sad when all the fall shows start up again! 


________________________
Outfit details:
Chambray: Charlotte Russe (Similar)
Dress: Target
Shoes: Thrifted (Similar)

1 comment:

luxurygirl said...

Hi, you look great in that red dress! I found the same on this site There are a lot of excellent dresses here