• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Wednesday, August 6

Rain, rain...


I might be the only person to say this, but this week has had the perfect weather. It's been raining every single day and I love it. July was scorching, and seeing as I was already a pregnant mess, the heat wasn't helping. This week however, has been lovely. It's been nice and cool (and rainy) up until 1 p.m. then the sun comes out and we've been able to enjoy a nice evening that is the perfect temperature.

I was stoked that I was able to pull out this sweater and get some use out of it when I ran errands after work. It felt like the perfect momiform and I got all excited for my little man to arrive (which usually just brings on terror as my before baby to do list is still a mile long.) I can feel my style changing as I get ready to be a mom of a little boy. I feel like there will be less pencil skirts with heels and more boyfriend jeans with slip-on sneakers. Is anyone else dying over all the cute animal print sneakers this fall? Cause I might just have to indulge in a pair (if there's money after all the diapers we're going to be buying!)

______________________
Outfit details:
Sweater: F21 (old) (Similar)
Undershirt: DownEast Basics
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: 1318 (old) (Similar)

2 comments:

Tiffany Opp said...

Cute and casual look! Love the hello sweatshirt, I'm jealous that it was cool enough where you live to wear it. My style did change some when I had my first boy, but at least I could still wear the pencil skirts and heels at church. :)
Tiffany
www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

Rebekah Anne said...

Thanks Tiffany! I'm looking forward to getting to dress up on Sundays still! I totally just blog stalked you and LOVE that you are starting a magazine! I studied journalism in college and always dreamed of going the magazine route. I can't wait to see Fashion Opp!