• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Wednesday, March 27

Addicted to Netflix





I've heard that the first step to addiction recovery is admitting you have a problem.
I'm addicted to TV.
Netflix has been my biggest enabler. 
It has so many shows that I love and it lets me watch as many as I want. 
It's really great...until it I don't have the newest season of a TV show at my fingertips. 
Now I'm lost and am dying to know what happens next on Bones. 
Please tell me that I'm not the only one who has this problem. 


_______________________
Outfit details:
Shirt: Down East 
Skirt: Made by my mom
Shoes: Payless

2 comments:

Jessica Black said...

Um, totes mcgoats. Netflix is the downfall of western civilization, but it's a good way to go, am I right?

Katelin Hatter said...

I love your shirt, super cute! Also, yes I am so addicted to Friday Night LIghts on Netflix. It's not even funny!