• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Friday, March 29

Baby showers








I'm planning a baby shower for my friend and it's the first baby shower I've ever planned. 
Does anyone have any advice? I'm in way over my head.
What should the theme be?
Rubber duckies?
Sports?
What should we do?
Decorate onesies?
Play silly games?
The only thing I do know is that I'm making cupcakes and serving this to drink

For reals, any help would be great!



______________________
Outfit details:
Shirt: H&M
Cardigan: Target (old)
Pants: TJ Maxx
Shoes: 1318

1 comment:

Tanaya L said...

I recently planned a baby shower for a friend and before I planned anything, I asked what types of things she and her husband like. She said her husband likes boats. They were having a boy, so I went with it and actually found a cute theme called "Ahoy! It's a Boy!" What do they like? You can check out my blog about it at http://www.tanayalarsen.blogspot.com/2012/08/ahoy-its-boy.html pinterest was very helpful (and overwhelming).

Another big thing to plan is the food. We did scones and a yogurt bar with vanilla and plain yogurt, then had berries/fruit, granola, honey, etc. that people could add. It was fun to have something different, and people appreciated a different option than cake (although I did watch an awesome youtube video on how to make a diaper cake which added to the decor).