• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Monday, April 1

Easter by Eshakti








Happy late Easter everyone! 
I hope you had a day filled with family, friends and food. 
Jason and I hung out with some of our best friends and stuffed our faces. 
It was wonderful. 

When I was little my mom used to make my sister and I matching Easter dresses. 
While that was fun until I turned seven or so, I was so excited to have a new Easter Dress
 this year! This dress was sent to me from Eshakti and I love how perfect it is for spring!

I've been debating to use this reference for a while now, but I'm going to go ahead. 
This dress is kinda like a mullet {but in a way cuter way}
From the front it's all nice and business like. 
But then
The back is like BAM. 
Party time. 
I love it. 
The best thing about this dress are the sleeves. 
And that also happens to be the best thing about Eshakti.
Originally, this dress was sleeveless and I knew I couldn't get it without sleeves.
Throwing a cardigan over the back of this dress would be a travesty. 
Luckily Eshakti does alterations. 
They can add sleeves, alter necklines and shorten or lengthen a hemline.
Heck I gave them all of my measurements and they sent me this beauty tailored to me. 
I highly suggest checking them out.
{did I mention almost all of their dresses have pockets?}


____________________
Outfit details:
Dress: c/o Eshakti
Belt: old
Shoes: Sears
Necklace: key to Carthage jail {From Navoo, Ill.}



I'm linking up with

Freckles in April
and 

3 comments:

Grace said...

you look so gorgeous!! I'm especially envious of those shoes!

Rebekah said...

Thank you so much! They are harder than heck to walk in, but worth it! ;)

Jerry Lenaburg said...

You look fabulous!! I just ordered some dresses from eshakti for my daughter. I love that you can customize them. Love it!! So happy I found them. Happy Easter! mary