• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Friday, April 5

Pretzels and ice cream






Jason and I hung out with our friends last night. 
We were just hanging around watching TV.
Then my friend {who is pregnant} was telling us about a butterfinger blizzard. 
Then we wanted blizzards and since my friend is pregnant we figured we should indulge her "craving"
And did you know DQ has a chocolate covered pretzel blizzard.
You didn't'?
Check it out. I highly recommend it. 


___________________
Outfit details
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Made by my mom 
Shoes: 1318


I'm linking up with 


1 comment:

Kayla Janachovsky said...

Great outfit. Your top is really fun! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html