• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Monday, April 8

Party!








I threw my friend Sofia a baby shower on Saturday. She and her husband both love soccer and her husband is from Mexico so I threw a Mexican soccer themed party. 
I was pretty happy with how it turned out, as it was my first baby shower. 
We played some fun games. 
Sofia requested the "Guess the candy bar" game. where you melt different chocolate bars into diapers and then everyone has to guess which candy bar is in each diaper. It was fun and a little gross. 

I hope you'll excuse my lack of posting over the next week or two. 
Jason and I are getting ready to move back to Maryland in a week, which means
packing
cleaning 
and 
driving for three whole days. 

No comments: