• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Monday, March 18

One Skirt Three Ways: Day one






I made this skirt a week ago {that's right I made it} and I've been trying out different ways to style it. This week I'm going to show you three different ways I've incorporated this skirt into my wardrobe. 
{I promise I didn't wear this skirt three days in a row!}

Day 1: With a belt
I wanted to accent my waist and I was having a really hard time because the skirt is loose
so I added the belt. I loved it. I loved the bright pink pop that it added to an overall neutral outfit.


{Check out day two and day three}



_____________________
Outfit details
Skirt: DIY (thanks to my friends Tonya, Katie and Juanita)
Shirt: H&M
Scarf: Esprit (gift)
Shoes: Thrifted
Belt: old


I'm linking up with



3 comments:

Sharon Hagel said...

Super cute skirt!! I love the length and LOVE that it has pockets!

Chandra said...

Gotta love maxi skirts. I get happy when I find maxi skirts that do NOT have slits up the wazoo and see through fabric. I actually just bought several awesome yards of various fabrics and I'm planning on making some skirts!

Chandra
http://www.momomod.com

L Blincoe said...

I love the print of your shirt!! And I'm so very envious of your DIY skills! I found you over at the Sunday Style link up; you have a new follower! :)

Lindsey

High Heels and Training Wheels