• Follow Rebekah Anne on Facebook
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Twitter
  • Follow Rebekah Anne by email
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Bloglovin
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Instagram
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Pinterest
  • Follow Rebekah Anne on Google plus

Friday, March 22

One Skirt Three Ways: Day three





Day three: Casual

This outfit was a lot harder to come up with than what I thought it would be. 
I wanted to wear a baggy graphic tee and a vest with this, but I don't own very many graphic tees. 
So, I threw on stripes and boat shoes and called it casual. 
I'm happy with it. 


{Check out day one and day two}


_______________________
Outfit details:
Undershirt: Down East
Tank: gift (Ross?)
Skirt: DIY
Shoes: Keds




1 comment:

Sharon Hagel said...

Ohmygosh... how cute are those shoes?? :)